Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brewed tea (Earl grey or other black tea)
- 170 g malt extract
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 15 g chia seeds
- 80 g pitted prunes, cut into halves (see Tips)
- 120 g sultanas (see Tips)
- 100 g raisins (see Tips)
- 1 orange, zested, no white pith and juiced
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 100 g raw almonds
- 150 g wholemeal spelt flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- per 1 portion
- 1035 kJ / 246.4 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 38.2 g
- 6.7 g
- 4.1 g