Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweetcorn and potato chowder
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 yellow capsicum (approx. 150 g), deseeded and cut into pieces (2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 400 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 400 g filtered water
- 200 g plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 300 g frozen corn kernels
- 400 g canned butter beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 240 g after draining)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1051.9 kJ / 250.4 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 31.8 g
- 7.7 g
- 9.2 g