Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 400 g hot water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 brown onions (approx. 280 g), cut into quarters
- 2 carrots (approx. 260 g), cut into pieces
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 40 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 2141.6 kJ / 509.9 kcal
- 15 g
- 38.7 g
- 25.6 g
- 26.9 g