Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken into pieces
- 14 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 heaping tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1 heaping tsp tomato paste
- 6 chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless (approx. 30 oz)
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 piece ginger (2 in.)
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- 8 oz tomatoes (fresh, halved or canned)
- 1 heaping tsp salt
- 20 curry leaves, (optional)
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz basmati rice
- 35 oz water
- 10 sprigs cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2364 kJ / 565 kcal
- 24 g
- 37 g
- 36 g
- 3 g