Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g cider vinegar
- 15 mint leaves
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut in pieces
- 50 g celery stalk, cut in pieces
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skin on (approx. 70 g each)
- 5 g coarse sea salt
- 1000 g water
- 200 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 15 green asparagus (see tip)
g Fontina cheese
or Gouda cheese
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 420 g pickled vegetables, drained
- 15 pitted black olives
- 10 artichoke hearts, in oil, drained, cut in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1113.7 kJ / 266.2 kcal
- 15.3 g
- 21.8 g
- 14 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 7.2 g
- 867.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup