Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Classic beef burgers (MEATER+®)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1000 g beef chuck steak, sinew removed, partially frozen and cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 40 g breadcrumbs (see Tips)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 6 round bread rolls, cut into halves and toasted, if desired (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2177.7 kJ / 518.5 kcal
- 45.5 g
- 39.8 g
- 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 3.2 g
- 934.6 mg