Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 ½ oz red beets, peeled, quartered
- 8 ½ oz fresh pineapple chunks
- 8 ½ oz alkaline water or 8.5 oz spring water
- 8 ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice (approx. 1 med.)
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 649 kJ / 155 kcal
- 4 g
- 37 g
- 0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 99 mg