Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Creamy Chicken, Broccoli and Spinach Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1500 g water
- ½ tsp oil
- 450 g chicken breast, cut in strips (2 cm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g broccoli florets, washed, halved if large
- 300 g dried fusilli pasta (see tip)
- 60 g fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
- 200 g double cream
- per 160 g
- 1519 kJ / 363 kcal
- 23 g
- 28 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.9 g
- 2.3 g
- 0.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min