Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g cabbage, cut in pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 100 g), cut in quarters
- 20 g onion, adjust to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 554 kJ / 133 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 3.2 g
- 105.2 mg
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Mustard balsamic vinegar dressing
Houmous Salad Dressing
Garlic and Herb Butter