Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham and Veggie Pasta Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 44 oz water
- 12 oz fusilli pasta, dried
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 20 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, juice reserved
- 4 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 7 oz cucumber, in pieces (1 in.)
- 6 oz ham, diced
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 1619 kJ / 387 kcal
- 13 g
- 47 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 596 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
1h 30 min
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
1h 10 min