Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mac and Cheese Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick spray oil, to grease
oz white cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
or 4 oz aged yellow cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz Gruyère cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 28 oz water
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, divided
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed (½ in.)
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg (optional)
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 10 oz whole milk
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- per 1 portion
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 9 g
- 17 g
- 14 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Taco Bowl
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Turkey Lasagna Rolls with Pumpkin Sauce
1h 45 min