Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 100 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g icing sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 g white sugar
- 3 lemons, zest only, no white pith
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 110 g lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- icing sugar, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2066 kJ / 492 kcal
- 9.5 g
- 60 g
- 25 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.3 g
- 1.3 g
- 83.3 mg