Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pulse and pumpkin curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 brown onions (approx. 300 g), cut into halves
- 40 g coconut oil or peanut oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 2 - 4 tsp ground turmeric, to taste
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 500 g Kent pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes (4 cm)
- 400 g canned lentils, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 180 g celery stalks, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 360 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 150 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- ⅛ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1287.7 kJ / 306.5 kcal
- 14.4 g
- 31.5 g
- 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 12.5 g
- 518.2 mg