Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramelised fennel and ricotta tarts with Parmesan crisps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g full cream milk
- 40 g white vinegar
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, grated
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g butter, cut into pieces and chilled
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 50 - 60 g chilled water
- 20 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g fennel, trimmed, core removed and cut into quarters, reserve fronds for garnishing
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 30 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g fresh silverbeet, leaves only, stalks removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 12 pitted green olives, cut into slices (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 30 g full cream milk
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1843.8 kJ / 439 kcal
- 11.7 g
- 33.5 g
- 29 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 1.8 g
- 487.3 mg