Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Chicken and Barley Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, washed, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g leeks, washed, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 120 g celery, washed, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 10 g fresh curly parsley, washed, cut in pieces, plus extra leaves roughly chopped for garnishing
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 900 g water
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
- 750 - 800 g chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- 80 g pearl barley, rinsed thoroughly and drained
- per 140 g
- 776 kJ / 183 kcal
- 14 g
- 10 g
- 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 1.3 g
- 0.1 mg