Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cubed (3 cm)
- 200 g chorizo, skinless, cubed (2 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded (optional)
- 200 g red peppers, deseeded, cut in pieces
- 20 g fresh parsley, leaves only plus extra for garnishing
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 300 g water
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 420 g tinned butter beans, drained, rinsed (approx. 200 g drained weight)
- crusty bread, for serving
- fresh parsley, chopped, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3534.6 kJ / 844.8 kcal
- 74 g
- 36.8 g
- 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.3 g
- 9.3 g
- 2215.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole