Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g green apple, cored, cut in wedges that fit in feeder
- 150 g carrots, peeled
- 30 g red onion, quartered (approx. ¼ onion) (optional)
- 200 g white cabbage, thickest part of core removed, cut in wedges that fit in feeder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 609.3 kJ / 145.6 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 10 g
- 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 3 g
- 413.5 mg
Festive camembert wreath
1h 50 min
Chicken Buddha bowl (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Beef Satay with Rainbow Noodles (TM6)
1h 30 min
Potato Gratin (TM6)
1h 10 min
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
48h 20 min
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM5)
Quick grated pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Root Vegetable Röstis (TM6)
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
1h 10 min
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)