Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dark chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids, pieces or callets
- 200 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g water
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 180 g light brown sugar
- 180 g golden caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 80 g crème fraîche
- 200 g dark chocolate, minimum 60% cocoa solids, pieces or callets
- 200 g butter, in pieces, softened
- 200 g icing sugar
- per 1 slice
- 3181 kJ / 760 kcal
- 7 g
- 77.3 g
- 47 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lemon Drizzle Cake
1h 30 min
Apple Crumble Cake
1h 10 min
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies